and I want to rip my hair out.
I am so friggin' TIRED of the Northrup mentality. I can't even describe to you what that is but it is BUGGIN' the HECK outta me. Here's some examples of these minute annoyances:
Holly has about $500 in checking and almost $2000 in savings. And yet when I look up at the dry erase board over by my bed, it says: 'Sarah - $58, Sarah Gas - $60.94' It's really starting to bother the CRAP out of me. Jill and Holly are BOTH supervisors, meaning, they get paid way more than I do at work because I am NOT a supervisor. I don't have that much money!!! It's also REALLY obnoxious because they don't ever give it a rest either. They will bug you, and bug you, and bug you until you're so angry at them that you explode. THEN they stop! But once they see that you're better, they start at it again!
The other thing I'm tired of is this "Our Dad's an engineer so, he can figure ANYTHING out." "Our Dad's an engineer so he's way smart." "Our Dad's an engineer, so, I inherited that from him." WTF DOES BEING AN EGINEER HAVE TO DO WITH THE PRICE OF TEA IN CHINA?! NOTHING. Just because you're the friggin' daughter of an engineer doesn't make you better than anyone else.
Also, this: "You don't understand." "No, you don't get it." No, you're not understanding my logic." "If you think about it logically..."
And: "What are you doing?" "Why are you dressed up?" "Are you going to a dance or something?"
As well as: "Your computer sucks." "That thing is so old." "Well, this is way better than what you have."
And they say that they're afraid to tell me things because I get offended. I'M NOT OFFENDED. I'm just sick and tired of your BULLCRAP. I'm tired of the "Anything you can do, we can do better, we can do EVERYTHING BETTER THAN YOU."
However, I probably am taking this way out of proportion, but, I am just so done. I've reached breaking point. Apparently I have depression and anxiety for reals. I'm so homesick for my family. I'm homesick for my Ricardo. I'm tired of being unhappy and bored. I'm just. so. tired. I want my home.
:sigh:
Loveth,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment