We'll get to the bacon shortly.
So, my friend Jayr is (was? will elaborate on this as well) dating this girl who he affectionately called "duck". Not just straight up duck, but "Hey duck" in this sickly, sweet, amazing, soft tone that makes me want to be envious! Seriously though, I've asked a few people and they get weird about it, but then I ask them if it would be better in a soft loving tone... and it just is. Ahh. I hope I get something like that someday and soon. :(
Onto the (was?). I'm not entirely sure if he is still dating her... which is the epitome of odd/strangeness. I've only been hanging out with Jayr and all of his friends for 5 weeks... and I guess he'd been dating her for 3 years or something. It just seems like a strange turn of events. Oh well. I am itching to ask him about it, but... he's very distant and mysterious and it drives me crazy. Also, he is forever in a good mood... also strange to me.
Now to the bacon.
Chocolate.
Covered.
(Joy!)Bacon.
Seriously, if you ever get the opportunity to try some, do. I know it sounds like a bizarre combo... but it is DELICIOUS. Freals. If you like a party in your mouth/stomache... TRY IT NAOWZ.
Anywho, enjoy your rest of the SUNDAY!
Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment