It's funny how so much can change in 2 weeks. I am man-less. It's a hilariously long story, and I won't bore you with details. Basically, boys are idiots and indecisive. They freak out way too much. But apparently, I have to apologize even though I'm the one in a world of hurt. I need to not get so wrapped up in an idea, 'cause I always end up being hurt. This is not to say that he isn't hurt... but I'm tired of saving face for the sake of him feeling better. It SUCKS.
I was dang close to having an art breakthrough today. It would've been brilliant had I sat down for a little bit longer. Sloth kicked in and my brain decided to think about other things. What a wonder.
It's on a night like this when I so badly want a best friend. I know I have tons of friends and family who love me, I know. I KNOW. IIIIII. KNOOOOOW. But, I think I'm ready to have a best friend FOR REALS.
Anyways, I suggest Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. Freals. DO IT.
Love,
Sarah
Pee Ess, I acquired myself a 'D' in history. My mum's exact words were: ":SMOLDERINGGLARE: THAT IS PATHETIC, SARAH RENE'." which is hysterical to me BECAUSE if I recall correctly, she was the one that said "I don't care what grade you get as long as you learn something." Hey mum, guess what? I learned stuff. mreh.
No comments:
Post a Comment