Saturday, May 31, 2008

"The Ninjas are deadly and silent...

... and also unspeakably violent. They speak japanese, they do whatever they please..."
Snacktime with the BareNakedLadies. Who woulda thought?!

Anyhow, Krista must know that I have a weakness for surveys/fill ins/memes or something... dangit.

1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle name)Lynn Scott
2. NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)Idunno Clyde
3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)Norsa
4. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Panda
5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)Rene Ft. Irwin
6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning) The Green Water (. I LIKE WATER, OKAY??!?!)
7. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)Saup (looks like SOAP)
8. GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie) Mint-n-Chip Oatmeal Cookie
9. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pets name, current street name) Bandit Amanda
10. STRIPPER NAME: (name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy)Addidas Moves 3 Musketeers (o.O)
11. PORN NAME: (1st pet, street you grew up on) SunnyWheezy California (We had two cats. The orange cow looking one was Sunny, the black one was Wheezy. I moved alot when I was younger so I consider the house that we spent 6 years in the place I grew up!)

Anyhow... I'm gonna get gone! I want to... shower? Maybe? Maybe not. XD

Loveth,
Sarah

P.S. Krista, I'm planning a Disneyland trip. CALL ME.

No comments: