Yeah, I need to. I went and bought myself those shoes and Target. They make me feel happy, and heaven knows I need a little more happiness in my life! Maybe I could be happier, but I just don't accept it? Who knows. BUT! My shoes are great! They're sandals and they have those huge jewels on them! Everyone is gonna think that they're ugly, but, they're me! I like them anyway!
We went to a baptism this evening for Sam's little sister Jewelia. It was good. Stephanie tried to say hi or something, but I ignored her. I'm absolutely tired of those two lovestruck IDIOTS. Man, I'm even tired of Rachel and Josue! I can't wait until their men leave on their missions. WHY, you might ask? Cause I won't friggin' be here. They can suffer at work and school by themselves. I'll be too busy to be concerned. Ahaha. >:(
Anywho... uhm. Yeah. That was all. I think I need to not be so negative or jealous. 'Cause that looks a bit like jealously? I dunno. Maybe I am jealous. Feh. I don't like it one bit.
I'm out for the evening! Have a great Sunday!
Loveth,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment