Well, I suppose so. X) It's much easier for me to post stuff in LiveJournal, but that's only because I've had an LJ for... 4 years? I'unno! ANYHOW!
I'm at work and Elmo's World is on... it's freakin' scary. Fo'real. Unfortunately it's the kind of scary where it's so scary that you can't look away. O.o I hate that kind of scary. It freaks me out. AS IT SHOULD. Elmo's voice is freakin' obnoxious. WHY does he always have to say "Elmo loves to this..." or "Elmo loves to that..." WHY can't he just say 'I like to do this or that' or WHATEVER. Weird red monster thing...
ANYWAY, the weekend was mildly decent. Friday was interesting AT BEST. X) It was good to have Krista there or I really would have lost my mind. Freakin' couples... FREAKIN' COUPLES. I dunno how to resist their weird love powers that disgust me so. Mayeb it IS jealousy? WHO KNOWS!!! But what I do know is that a relationship isn't ALL physical. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE TOUCHING AND KISSING THEM EVERY DANG OPPORTUNITY YOU GET! AYYYYE CHIHUAHUA!... okay, rantage OVER! Aside from that, ice skating was fun. WE SHOULD ALWAYS ORDER 12 WATERS WHERE EVER WE GO FROM NOW N HENCEFORTH AND FOREVER (xD) WHATEVAH!
Alright... I think I'll be going. I have a mountain of art to veiw on DA. Lalalalala... and I need to email someone about shoes for the dance festival... OOOH! ANDNNNNNND! Look for my bike. Yes.
Loveth,
Sarah
2 comments:
Yesh! A Wheezy post! :D
Yeah, I'm glad YOU were there for MY sanity! GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
...the ice skating was wonderous, though! And my new shorts.
When is this laptop of yours coming, eh?
P.S. We need to hang.
Haha, a Wheeeezy post!
Well I'm glad that we're both glad that we were there for each other! Bueno choice in shorts, btw! Let me know how those work out for you! lol! Ice skating is good... if gas didn't cost so friggin much, I'd say we go more often!
My laptop came TODAY! Or... yesterday... depending on how you look at it. X) I'm on it right now, actually! It's older, but I intend to spruce it up quite a bit! Maybe get a skin for it and paint that or something! :D YESSS! Dude, I know we need to hang! When would you like to? I'm free tomorrow... AND we need to plan a DIsneyland trip for June. But we all gotta pool our cashes for gasses... XD Let me know
Post a Comment