Sunday, June 1, 2008

June is bustin' out all over!

Mwaha, I got my amp today. About dang time, I think! He's been gone for almost 7 months, meaning... I should've gotten this sucker about 7 months ago! GADS! But I have it now, and it's way more fun to play electric guitar. YAY!

Today we're having FHE at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. Oh, and the missionaries are supposed to come have dinner there, AGAIN. Poor Kunkee. The last ward member's dinner he gets to have before going back home is with MY WHOLE FAMILY. Poor guy, man. Poor guy.

Hmm, I think that's all for now. I think I'll have one last go at Jack Johnson's "Constellations" and then I'm going to rest for a while. Hopefully Hollz and Jillz will call. Dag, I can't wait to live there. Oh McGRAAAABz! I should ask them about visiting Krista at teh BYU's during schoolish next year... I WILL! :D ALSO, KRISTA. I submit that we go to Malibu. :D FUN FUN FUN!!!!

Loveth,
Sarah

No comments: