
I really don't care for them anymore. I used to enjoy them! Not anymore. Oh look, some arts! :D There's more at my DA account. Have a look if you should like to
do so!
Kay, so, I don't write. REALLY. I DON'T! I don't think I'm very good at it... but... I finally decided to write a poem for Ricardo's birthday.
His Smile
Spaghetti dripped out his ears
Shades perched
Sheilding brown eyes
Fauxhawk curled hair
Latin skin darkens
His smile said everything
Chucks walking
Smooth talking
Sweet words
Driving wrong ways
Lost for hours
His smile said everything
Curve, smell so sweet
Mixed summer night
Detergent heat
Strings pushed
Up, down rhythm
His smile said everything
Perfect suit
Excited eyes
Tears running
Heart racing
No long goodbye
His smile said everything
Papers crinkle
Pen ink wrinkle
Photo leafing
Crooked grin
New life begins
His smile said everything
Heart alight
Full of life
Loving laughter
E-mail schemes
Midnight dreams...
His smile still says everything.
Ahm... ahm... ahm... I know I can't write. Haha! But my Mum and Julia like it. I told Stephanie about it and she was like "Oh. That's nice." in her "You're an idiot" voice. Bleh. I'm gonna ask Rachel to read over it and see what she thinks. This isn't the final one, cause I still want more opinions on it. :siigh: I feel dorky about it, but, hopefully he'll like it. I like it alot! It illustrates most things until this point. For the record, the first line = ipod headphones. They always looked like spaghetti to me. Anyhow, I'm gonna quit talking about this... cause I'm getting nervous! Lol!
I guess while Stephanie was in Colorado they stole me some stuff from Sam's Grandparent's house. That's kinda cool! I felt mildly loved. Haha, I'm feeling jealous though. When Stephanie came over she was like "Did Ricardo ever brush your hair?" I said no, and she looked all... smuggish. :( GAH! I shake my fist at her. Whatevs though, I'll be happy with the thought that they did think about me.
SO.. I miss Kyle. Really! I DO! I was at Target the other day, I saw a CD that I had been looking for and I flailed my hands like he does when he likes something. Like, I did it without even thinking about it. :( I want to go to work again.
Anyhow, I'm feeling tired and my back hurts. I'm gonna go try and conjur up some wanting to draw. Bahaha, not likely.
Have a great weekend!
Loveth,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment