KIWIBIRD

'CUZ CHUBBY BIRDS ARE AWESOME.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

GO. TO BED. BOOG.

Today was... uneventful. I used my markers finally! It's been forever since I last used them. Buuughuuuuh. Those things are just beautious. Yeeeaaah.

Uhm.

I really have nothing else to say. Maybe tomorrow I will.

Loveth,
Sarah
Posted by I Love You, Bro. at 11:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

I Love You, Bro.
Hi! We are the Northrup sisters and we are pleased to meet you!
View my complete profile

Linksplz

  • The Art of Glen Keane
  • Angela
  • Krista
  • My DA
  • My LJ
  • Msh
  • Nnayam

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2008 (45)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (22)
      • Oh it's a ho hum day.
      • Oh. My. GOSH.
      • I know it's only day three...
      • DUDE. I WANT.
      • You just spent a ridiculous amount of money on Art...
      • Some oom-pa-pa music.
      • I hate Fridays.
      • GO. TO BED. BOOG.
      • FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL
      • Holmes MAH Homes!
      • Get yourself the heck to bed.
      • You know, they have meds for that.
      • :( JORBLESS.
      • Yeah, only... I care.
      • Eres tu, Mi Sol.
      • Merci! Et Bon Nuit!
      • :sigh:
      • Oh what...
      • ... I thought...
      • Feeling crappy.
      • She Said, Endlessly.
      • June is bustin' out all over!
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.