Saturday, June 7, 2008

Oh what...

Man, I'll read other people's blogs and they all seem insightful, well written and most times, "deep". Mine are just angst-ridden blobs of stupidity. :sigh: Saarz, it's time to accept that you're an idiot and just get on with your life! If people don't like it then they can leave! The ones who stay are the ones worth keeping. Well, the ones who put up with your crap are the ones worth keeping. In order to keep them I suppose you have to deal with their crap too. Good thing I like crap. Lol. But seriously, I'm glad that people do put up with me. It makes me wonder what parts of me are "put up with"able.

I found that piece of tupperware I was looking for. The tupperware that the chinese food from Maria came in. Unfortunately it had been sitting with the lid on it since Tuesday. That sucker was smelling ranker than a skunk who'd just had 5 helpings of beans and quite possibly cabbage. I washed it and now it's smelling beautious. I hope you'll excuse my use of 'rank'. I'm definitely a hillbilly, woot. woot. Just another thing that people put up with.

My sisters are watching "One Night With The King". I definitely liked the movie, until I saw the gal who plays Esther in a commercial for the ABC Family show "Greek". She went from a noble and brave heroine, to some skanky whore. Wow, that's so awesome, isn't it? Not really. I know that they're just characters that an actor/actress plays, but sometimes it's just disheartening.

My leg itches. I need to put these songs on my computer. Where's my camera. What is your face? Who do you miss? What are you doing? WHY is it like this?

Well, I think I shall be off now. Mucho love to the ones who put up with me and have stuck with me through my insanity. I love you more than I could ever express with words.

Love,
Sarah

No comments: