Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

I'm tired of my perfectionist tendancies. D:< I mean, REALLY. When I'm driving, one little mistake and I FLIP OUTTA MY PANTS. Sam goes for DRAWING. Srsly. I all stiff and worried, then I freak out cause I don't have any good ideas. EOINHWOUFHNE. MAN. I thought I'd just throw that all out there, 'caaaaaause... I've been wanting to write a cute little story for Mi'Cardo for his birthday. I am out of ideas! I wanted to do one about 'The Princess and The Knight' or maybe some with cute lil chubs of missionaries? I'UNNO.

Anyhow, I'm missing stuff, fo'reals.
I miss my Julia! Her smiley words make me happy.
I miss my friends... PRE-BOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS, I mean.
I miss my friends in general.
I miss hugs.
I miss Friday & Saturday nights spent in BEN.
I miss Girl's Camp.
I miss Mi'Cardo's smiling face.
I miss ALOT of things right now. I guess that's the sign that I need to be movin' on down the road. I'll have to pack a few things... hehe. There are things that I refuse to leave behind. They're too important.

I 'spose I'm just feeling a little down today. Augh, it's all good! I don't really miiiind... I guess. Lol! I can cope. I've just been like... reminiscing (somebody. how the heck do you SPELL that?!) today. I guess I finally get why the heck Ricardo misses High School. LOLZ! Haha, him missing HS is like me missing Girl's Camp! DUH SAARZ. That's so obvious. Why are you oblivious to everything? You're talking to yourself! CRAIG FERGUSON! YOU ARE MAKING ME DO THISSSSSS! Anyhow, for snereal, I get it now. Huhu.

:siiigh: Haha! I went to Krista's house yesterday/today. It was BUENO! I thank her for Craig and Zero time. Oh mans, I need to buy 'A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum'. SO GOOD. Luuuulz!Everyone, go buy 'Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends'. NAOW. Dag, there was something else I was going to say but I don't remember now. D: POOP. awh well... I'm outt hur, SONS.

OLIVEYOU!!!

Loveth,
Sarah

P.S. I am so lazy. Haha, X-posted at LJ.

1 comment:

XenизSol said...

Being in your posts makes my days :B
Loves you!
MWAH!