Saturday, June 14, 2008

You know, they have meds for that.

My shift button is a beast.

So, what should I draw? I have ALL the time in the world now. It suckkkkkkks. WITH that many K's, forsnereal. 7 of them. When you're feeling that sucky, I had better see 7 K's. NUFF SAID.

I was out at our bitty pool today. I actually went in for a while. Weirdness, considering... I had to wear my bathing suit top thing... YEAH. No bueno. I'm still wearing it, actually. Meh, apparently I look adorable in it. I think I look more like a friggin' psychadelic bee. Baha. BUT! It's not as tight as it was last year... ooh... WEIGHT LOSS? I feel good! Haha... hahaha. Awkwardlaughter.

What should I draw? Neh? Any suggestions?

Despite my epic excitedness to move in with my cousins... I'm gonna miss it here for a while!
ALSO, an EPIC HUG SCENE STRAIGHT OUT OF A MOVIE is DEFINITELY in order... 17 months from now. Lol. BUT SERIOUSLY IT IS. O.O I'd love an epic hug moment! I might even let some bunnies slide... bunnies? Huhuhu. SO good!

I'M OUT.
Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

XenизSol said...

This is me granting your epic hug wish!
Prepare yourself :)
...
...
...um, in a non-homosexual way ,:)