I don't want to draw. I have no inspiration. I feel like a pile of hot steaming CRAP right now. Hurting kinda bad. I don't want to worry anymore. I'm feeling put out. I'm missing him right now and feel like he doesn't even know. I understand that he cares. I do understand that... but I need him to understand how I'm feeling right at this point.
Yeah, I cried today. I'm feeling all stressed out about everything. Life, moving, family, money, Ricardo. Feels like everything is weighing down on me, gnawing at me. I need to get away for a while.
What is so wrong with deciding what I want now? Can you tell me what is wrong with that? Can't a person just love someone? Why the heck not.
I'm just so frustrated right now.
I'm gonna go lay down and hopefully pass out.
Loveth,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment