It's been an alright day. Stephanie's birthday was today. We went to her house and celebrated by having hamburgers and lots of desserts. It was cool up until Stephanie decided to call Sam and they're making plans for her to go to Colorado to meet up with him and his Mom. I dunno, I think it's a dumb idea, but I'm also jealous. Yeah, I'm jealous. I'm so friggin' lonely, but I can't do anything about it! Gas prices are too dang high to do so. Oh well. Anyhow, Stephanie's card turned out great.


I decided that for Ricardo's birthday, I'm going to write him a story. Is that silly? I thought it was a pretty good idea. I was going to put it in a storybook form... like a Faerietale (cause what's cooler than a Faerietale?!) but then I told a few people and they gave me that "Oh Saarz. You're so weird" look. Most days, I wouldn't mind getting the look. In fact, I don't really mind when people sasy I'm weird or crazy... but... it's really starting to weigh down on me. I'm getting kind of tired of it. I'm just me, dangit. So deal. :(
Anyway, yeah. I'm going to write a story and tonight I'm starting on character design. That might sound weird considering it's going to be about 2 real live people, but, I gotta figure out clothes and the like. I think it'll be a good project to start working on. Hopefully I can get a good chunk done before school starts. That would be cool.
Man, please keep you fingers crossed for me going to Disneyland before my pass expires. 'Cause when it expires, I won't be able to go til December. As many of you... (?) know Disneyland is like... my home. I really REALLY want to go.
Alright, I think that's all for right now. I'll update tomorrow. :)
Thanks for reading.
Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment