I just got home. 14 hours is RIDICULOUS. Just thought I'd share that with ya'll.
Anyhow, Rachel saved my life and banned me from Graduation. :D YAY! I guess I'll just go hang at her house next weeeeeeek after worrrrrk. I duuuunnno why I aaaaam doooooing thiiiiiiis. Yeah, I'll celebrate her Graduation at her house. Most likely with Josue. Happy happy, joy joy.
Man, I never have anything really interesting to say in here. Ever. I need to get my scanner on here so I can just upload arts and crap. Cause arts and crap is good. Also, it's mildly interesting. Huzzah!
So, I've started my birthday plans. I'm not doing anything and that makes me kinda sad. Mi familia is BROKE, so, I get cake at my Grandma and Grandpa's house the Sunday before my birthday. Oh, just for the record, My Birthday = July 9th. A WEDNESDAY. Wednesdays = work days. Anybody wanna come visit me at work? Or maybe we could all go to the beach or something? IN Camarillo? XD That would actaully make me EXPONENTIALLY happy! Ah well, I need to stop this so called "bumming stuff out of people". Whatever. Probably the thing that I am most sad about is the fact that I had planned to do a "Drive in Theatre" but you had to make your own car out of a box! Unfortunately, zero fundage = zero projector. Ah well, maybe for my 21st birthday? Not next year, but, the year after? Yeah, maybe!
Somebody, please come up with a legit name for my bike gang. Thanks.
GOODNIGHTMORNING.
Loveth,
Sarah
P.S. Is Tuesday, and I'm not doing anything... HINTNTNNNTNTNTNNNNT!
No comments:
Post a Comment