Friday, June 27, 2008

Oh it's a ho hum day.

I couldn't figure out what day it was. Seriously! Last night my sisters had dance practice at the church, so naturally it felt like Tuesday! But then I went to see Wall-E (more on that later) at midnight, so that sorta threw me off! And then when I finally woke up this morning, it felt like Saturday! So I'm all sorts of screwed up! Lol.

Wall-E... oh man. Pixar never, ever ceases to amaze me. They remember Walt Disney's three main rules: Story, Story, Story. Something that Walt's own company has forgotten. Sad, really. Anyhow, Wall-E! Great message, wonderful story, LOVEABLE CHARACTERS! Augh! That dang robot is so expressive.. GOODNESS! It's a bloody wonder! Also... the newest Pixar Short. LOL. I was going to pee my pantalones! Seriously, so stinkin' funny!

Anyway, I can't wait till I work for Pixar. It's going to be AMAZING. :D

Man, I took a friggin' 2 hour nap... at like 6pm. Now I'm feeling mildly awake! AUGH. And it's Friday again. Bleh. SUUUUUCK.

Yeah, I think that's all! HOLMESMAHHOMES. It was good to see you yesterday! Rachel ended up not doing ANYTHING today. I can't say that I'm not surprised. She said she was sick again... oh well.

I'm out! Have a great weekend.

Loveth,
Sarah

No comments: