Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Eres tu, Mi Sol.

You are you, my sun.

I'm finding it a little bit terrifying that I know most of the lyrics to the 'Jesse y Joy' songs... but I have no friggin idea what they're talking about. Lol.

So, for sneriously, I don't feel much up to writing in this thing. I'd much rather have a friggin' massage for about six hours. Occasionally I think about that day at Disneyland when I saw that lucky sonofagun chica getting (what looked like) the best massage in the world. :sigh: Where the heck is a legit set of man hands that will massage my aches and pains, eh? Unfortunately Florida is off limits, so, I gotta find some other set of legit man hands. That won't happen. I'll just have aches and pains for the rest of my life. Haha, that's a bit extreme? GASH for snereal though... I just want a gosh dang pair of man hands to tackle my back. I'm having back issues. APPARENTLY pilates is supposed to help with that... APPARENTLY NOT. Liars and jerks.

Anyhow, I went to Enrichment Meeting with my mum tonight (cause I had no work today... more about that later) and it was... uhm... okay. The food was a'ight, but, I would have preferred something more hearty and delicious. I was feeling taco salad or some kind of pasta (SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS! Oh Wayne Brady, you're the love of my life). THAT would have been superior! But whatev... kabobs (SP?!FTW?!) sufficed. Kinda. NOT REALLY. However, the dessert was bueno. Mint cookies win my heart every time!

Moving on... so, workness. To lay it all out there right friggin' now without too much elaboration: I might be JORBLESS! Chyeah, I'm really hoping not, 'cause I could totally use some cash-o-la right about now for school and supplies and whatnot. But, y'know, whatever. I can handle the weight of the world! What's a couple more pounds? Oh, but first... I beg of whoever is reading this to just PRAY that I will have a job till 08/01/08. That would be the day before I move! Haha, lol! Seriously though, prayers would be EPIC! Thanks so much! :D

Well, I think that'll be all for this evening, my children. KRISTA. POST SOMETHING IN YOUR BLOG OR I WILL HAVE TO HURT YOU... but in a loving way. :D

Love,
Sarah

No comments: