Monday, June 16, 2008

Holmes MAH Homes!

If you can bum a car from someone, it will be you and me tomorrow in the Land of Disney. Our van is a FAG and has decided that if it gets too hot, every gauge that a van might have WON'T WORK. >:( The universe is AGAINST me. I KNOW IT. AUUUUUGH.
Try to bum a car please. Or I will cry myself to sleep every night until my pass is renewed! O_O

Dude, freals, we need to hang. I need me some psychotic sunshine in my life!

ANYHOW... before you call back, listen to your voicemail. I left the best one in the history of the Universe.

Love,
Sarah

P.S. COLDPLAY IS EPIC. THEIR NEW CD DROPS TOMORROW! We should have a listening party... O.o And hay... I don't have work today... or Wednesday... or any day after that.!!!

No comments: