So, freakin' today. I'm sitting over here with my guitar on my lap, checking out some tabbage. It's kinda fun. I've been trying out some Jack Johnson songs (ohhh, Jack. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...) and some Jesse y joy songs. All of them are fairly easy... except maybe Jack Johnson tabs that need a capo. :grumble: I lost my capo! I freakin' loved that thing cause it's just dang fun/useful! Bah! Oh well. SOO, that's what I've been up to.
Julia sent me the link to an MTV article (cause apparently it's 'Twilight Tuesday or some junk... promoting the book/movie. Losers) about Stephenie Meyer being in LA on the 7th of August with... THE LEAD DUDE FROM BLUE OCTOBER! My fangirl kicked into over drive, man. Oh gosh! Yeah, the books are cheesetastic, but, I do love me some BEdward. (LOL. I still get a kick outta that cause it just makes so much sense!) ANYHOW!! So, the tickets are like $20 and they go on sale on the 21st of this month. I WANT TO GO. I tried texting Hollz about it, but she hasn't said anything yet. This concerns me greatly. What is cooler than hanging with Stephenie M. and Blue October?! NOTHINIIINININININGGGGG! Hopefully I will get to go. Then my life will be made... AGAIN.
My Mum made Chocolate cake today. I smell my face getting angry... that really suuuucks. I don't need an angry face! It is very uncool when my face is angry! Speaking of... uhm... hygiene? Er... beautification? Uhm... SOMETHING!!! My Mum also cut my hair today. Woot! I was in definite needage of a triiiim trimminy trim trimminy trim trim... chu-ree... AHAHAHA.
That is all. :D
Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment