Thursday, June 5, 2008

... I thought...

yesterday was the 5th. Haha, I really have lost it!

I feel a tad bit better today. Sleeping usually helps and uhm, today explains yesterday quiiiiite nicely. Hurray for that time of the month, freaking out, and scaring your missionary. IT'S WONDERFUL.

No. Not really.

Apparently we have lots to do today. Or so says my sister who turned into my mother for a brief moment and I wanted to stab her. Auugh. We have to finish cleaning out Ben (Ben = BIN. A giant one, we just call him Ben because... we name everything. Shut up. Don't look at me like that) cause he's being taken back. Haulaway is coming to haul him (oh goodness) away 'cause we can't afford him anymore. You're probably thinking it's weird for me to be somewhat sad by this. Well, I'm not sad, I'm pretty much PUT OUT about it. Alot of good times were had in Ben. Alot of laughs, lots of movies, ice cream, games, and the like. I'm kinda heartbroken by it because... moving all of this stuff out of Ben makes me feel like we're going to move again. I know I'm off to Camarillo at the beginning of August but I'll be back. I really don't want to move away from Hemet. I don't think I could stand another move. I've moved... 20 times in my life. Soon to be 21, but that one won't be so bad... ANYHOW.

Ramblings, I know.

Man, I'm feeling kinda drained. I want to sleep some more.

Loveth,
Sarah

No comments: