Mexicans, dude. They know how to party. Jammin' tunes, best food in the world. They should invite me. Then we'd party it up.
My book for school didn't come today. I'm screwed. YIPPY.
And that's all for now... unless I decide to edit this later.
EDIT: AWWWOOOHHHH, look, it's later. I'm feeling decently better, I s'pose! I dunno, I'm tired of having these weird mood swings. I know, I know! I shouldn't let myself get that way. I choose how I feel... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAAAHHHH.
My hands are so dry and they HURT like the DICKENS! (what is this "dickens" anyhow?!) I am NOT loving this. I'm defNOT loving this hideous weather we're having. Where's my summer storm when I need it? The ground will smell so so so so so much better! AUUUGH!
I bought 'The Ting Tings' CD today. OH. SO. GROOD. Everyone should listen to them. Everyday. Forever. Along with 'Viva La Vida'. Jesss, it would be bueno for you all to do this.
My Disneyland pass has passed on. Let us all have a moment of silence, please.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kay, silence over. Hopefully it'll be a late birthday present from mi familia. At the end of August the block out dates are pretty much gone and August and September are open! Auuugh. AUUUUGH. UAUUUUAUHAUHAUUAUAUAUAUUUUGFHGHGHGHGHGHGHFHFHFHGHH. *splutters* Jyeahz...
Ahmmmm, ahm, ahm... I think that I'll be going now. I'm kinda freakin' tired and I want me some sleep forSHIZZ.
Mucho love to ya'll.
Loveth,
Sarah
Loveth,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment