Oh, is July. I'm forcing myself to write in here.
I'm tired of counting on people when I know that they WILL let me down or upset me. I know it's a problem with me. I know I should stop counting on them. Sometimes I just wish that everything would go back to the way it was. Maybe it really is all for the best? I dunno.
Last night we were making beach plans, and this morning Sam calls and says that we can't go because Stephanie wasn't going to be able to go. An hour or so later I suggested we could go to Temecula 'cause we hadn't been in a while. A little bit after that I went to the 99cent store to get stuff for my cake. We were gone for an hour and it was like... 11:45am. Stephanie came over and we went in the pool and got out at like 12:30 or so? So then I went and showered and was ready to get this show on the road at like 1:45ish? After that, Iwas able to take a nap, and called around 2:30... no answer. So I go outside and Sam and Stephanie were in the pool swimming again. They got out at 3 cause Stephanie said she still needed to shower. 4pm rolls around...then 4:30 comes and they asked me if I was ready to go. I had been ready since 1!!!!! I was pretty much over the whole mall idea and was onto fixing up my cake. Now they're all mad at me. It's not like they would have enjoyed my company ANYWAY. AUGH. Maybe I'm the mean one? I dunno.
Maybe it's all me.
Have a Great Weekend.
Loveth,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment