I have so much crap to do. I have 3 assignments to catch up on and a Final to start and finish. 'Cardo's book needs to be completed, and his package needs to be put together. I still have to pack, but before I can do that, I have to go buy some organizational boxes. Oooh. Somehow in writing, it doesn't look like that much...but for reals... it feels like a mountain to conquer. Better go acquire some climbing gear.
I start my work training on Monday August 4th. I will have been in Camarizz for 2 whole days. WOW. Then school starts on the 18th. Only 4 out of the 5 classes though (thank heaven). Le'see... i'm taking Intro to Digital Media, 3D Modeling and Animation, Spanish, and on Fridays, Ceramics. On the 8th of September my English class will start. Joy of JOYS.
You know, I was hoping that maybe they'd like to hang out with me before I leave. Sometimes I despise my hopeful nature. They're kinda making me feel like I never mattered to them. They are so consumed with themselves that they can't see anyone else. Having known them for 5-6 years, it really kinda hurts. Oh well, I should have expected something like this. As Green Day would sing it: "GOOD RIDDANCE. I hope you have the time of your life."
Moving on, I've gotten good grades on my art projects. HUH-totha-ZZAH! That made me feel pretty good inside. yeahyuuuh.
A story before I get gone:
Yesterday I was at the Post Office dropping off some mail for mi Madre. I plop the mail in and a DirecTV guy is holding open the door for me. I said thanks and started to make my way inside."Hey! That mail just fell out the bottom!" he said. I whipped around to discover... no such thing. The man laughed heartily. I looked at him with the saddest face I could muster, "You're mean." I pouted. He laughed again and I headed for our P.O. Box. "Hey wait, I have something to ask you." the man said seriously. "What?" I asked. "Have you always been that short?" he asked, grinnind evilly. "YES." I spat out, my brow furrowing."Wow! You must've been a really big baby!" he laughed even harder this time, and when he finished, he sighed and said "Well, I gotta go." and he disappeared out the door. I stood there for a minute and looked at Rachel (who had been observing this with the biggest, most ridiculous smile on her face) and my voice echoed: "WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!"
SERIOUSLY. TRUE. STORY. I have no friggin' idea who that man was! He was dang lucky that I had had a good day in class, or else I woulda BAWLED! Ah well, it's definitely something that I will remember for the rest of my lifie!
Good night, mdears!!
Loveth,
Sarah
P.S. KRISTA HOLMES. IN CASE I DON'T SEE YOU FOR A WHILE: MY LOVE FOR YOU BURNS WITH THE INTENSITY OF ONE-THOUSAND SUNS. Please keep your blog going when you're at BYU!!! :D I will need some Psychotic Sunshine to hold me over till...whenever!
No comments:
Post a Comment