I should be doing my final. I should be throwing Ricardo's birthday present box together. I should be packing. I should be studying for my final. I should be doing lots of things right now, but I'm feeling stuck. Blaaaaah.
The Academy of Art University called yesterday. I requested information, hoping that they wouldn't call, but they did. They always do! Dag. They act like money hungry sharks trying to sell their school. It's kind of obnoxious. Anyhow, aside from that, their school looks good. There's no portfolio or reel requirement for animation there... whereas CALArts REQUIRES that you have one. Bums! Le'see... CALArts is in Valencia and AoAU is in San Francisco... hm. I kinda like San Fran better. I dunno! I don't feel like deciding yet but, I figured it would be useful to take a look.
Anyhow, Ricardo sent videos. They were all really good... accept for one. He started off sounding good but then... he looked and sounded so sad. It's making me feel really sad, but what can I do about it? Nothing. Augh. Oh well, hopefully he'll be feeling better soon.
WELL, I guess I'll get started on Ricardo's CDs. Yay!
Have a great week.
Loveth,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment