Monday, August 4, 2008

Ahamz.

I'm here in Camarizz now. It's really cool... as in weather wise! Yeah. Work started today. It was interesting! Yeeeeep. I have to go buy some shoes that I can ruin! Yippy! I kinda wanna decorate them... yyyyeeeahyuuuh!

:sigh: We're supposed to go to the Sandhill tonight. I guess Hollz is inviting Curtis and Jillz will most likely invite Mike. I love being 5th wheel. It's alot of fun. Whatever. Curtis leaves in October. I may sound jealous or something... but I thought I moved to avoid such things!

ANYHOW, all of my cousins are in here hanging out watching me type. It's a little unnerving.

I hate hate hate hate hate hate it the 2nd day after He calls. D: I feel stoked afterward, then the day after I'm alright, then the second day rolls around... ARGH! I feel all depressed. Oh well! I think it also doesn't help that I had a dream about him last night. Mehhhh. MEHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH. :sigh:

And MAN. I totally lost my ring fom him. I am so mad right now! I can't even freaking find it, but I swear that I took it off in the bathroom and now it's gone. :( I have to buy another one.

:sigh:
I'm gonna go uhm... die now.

Loveth,
Sarah

No comments: