So I'm practically alone! It's mildly strange... usually some cousin pops in and bombards me with information/stories/comedians. Don't get me wrong, it's nice! They all make me laugh and it's nice... I'd just like some alone time ocassionally.
I think my drawing vibes have been scared away though. I can't find them anyhere. If I forgot to pack them, I'll kill myself! AUGH! Uninspiredness is the worst. :(
What else is there to say? Work is going alright. I AM NOT A SMOOTHIE MAKER. The End! But it's all good. Money in my pocket is good. School hasn't started yet, but that should be fun. I have to go to the college at some point and discuss things with... whoever. I dunno. The less people involved the better.
I saw the Plain White T's last night. Lead singer = Fagalicious. Guitarist = Mildly cool. Bassist = Kinda cool. Drummer = TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS. I acquired a few more of their songs that I like and that's bueno.
Ahhh, for information's sake... They let my Dad go at work. How nice, huh? After being unemployed FOREVER, finally getting this job, THEY LET HIM GO. Honestly, I don't expect anything good to happen to my family ever again. Why should anything good happen to the nicest people ever? Y'know? :( :sigh: Whatever. I don't even know how to feel about anything anymore. Bring on more crap cause I can totally handle it.
BTW - Breaking Dawn SUCKS. Bella is so dramaticallylame. WORSE than in the previous 3. I dunno, it feels like Stephenie Meyer gave in and gave everybody what they wanted. Ah well.
Ending on a happier note... uhhm... I'm going camping next week. ... hm. I dunno if that's happy or not! lol
PEACEOUTLATESCOUT.
Loveth,
Sarah
1 comment:
Oh thank you! I hated it, too! Even more than the other three all put together. And I really didn't like number three. Or two, really. And Twilight wasn't that impressive either. Hmph.
I do indeed live...Sorta. My laptop has no Internet connection in the new house. I have to use the family computer, and that is very rarely vacant >:(
Now I'm "packing" for college. As in, I should be packing, but I'm not. I leave Saturday. Sigh.
I miss you! But reading your blog makes me happy :D
I hope you're adjusting well to life on the beach...you big bum! I won't see the ocean again for another eleven months! *cries*
Post a Comment