I watched 'Emma' for the first time last night. Super BRILL! I love it alot. Anyhow, today was exciting... but where to begin? Well, I'll do the quick version...
We were at school, Holly's hives got SUPER BAD! We went to the Health place at school, they told us to take her to her Doctor. Her doctor wasn't in so we ended up in the Hospital. Holly had to go another time later in the day. It was totally BAWESOME though cause I missed espanol. :D Yawp, and that's how it went down.
Anyway, other than that... the rest of the day has been... weird and unsettling. Some crap went down on Saturday and I just barely found out about it, and it makes me freakin' angry. I don't want to deal with Sam/Stephanie/Annallise/Polly/Sonia/other people DRAMA! WHY? It's at home, and I'm not. :( Gads. I told my Mum that when I come home in September to not tell ANYONE that I'll be there. I don't want anyone to know. I don't want to see anybody. I can't stand any of them anymore. It upsets me GREATLY, but I susppose that's what growing up is about. Losing everyone... feeling like friendships meant nothing...
Dang my hopeful nature. The only thing it causes me is hurt.
I've been spending too much time looking at wedding photos of other people. I don't know what's up with that... but the urge to want to have my very own sets of photos is GREAT. :sigh: Oh well, I suppose that's what dreaming is for.
Krista! I miss you loads! I can't believe you're already off to BYU! Geeez! You'll have to head Camarilloway when you're home again! :D
That's all for now, dear ones.
Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment