What are you waiting for? I'm not running from you.
My birthday was bueno. I got lots of nifty things from my friends, and that was nice. Also, I was treated to a bout of Stephanie's anger near the end of the night, AND horrible karaoke! YEAH! Lol. My family made my ABC book, and I love it alot. Ricardo's birthday present came in the mail today and I LOVE IT. I'll take pictures of it and upload them. Ooh, I think I'll upload pictures of my other gifts too! You know what though... I'm tired of being the photographer! I want to be the photographee! Lol. Anyhow, to those who read this blog (or if this happens to be x-posted in LJ) thanks for all the txts, calls, and gifts. You guys are awesome. :)
I downloaded a ridiculous amount of music today. ALOT of string tributes to various bands and songs. They're actually really, REALLY good! Also, acoustic versions of alot of songs too! I'll write up a list of those latahz.
Anyhow, it's Friday. I have much anger towards Friday. Gr.
I'm out!
Have a Grrrreat weekend.
Loveth,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment