I went to Rachel's house. We watched 'Cool Runnings' and 'Last Comic Standing'. It was nice to get out of my house... I wish we would've done something else besides sit and eat. Maybe I'm just boring to be around?
:(
Anyhow, I'm not too terribly stoked for my Birthday. Rachel says that we're going to party. I'm doubting it. :sigh: I made my moustache cake today. It didn't turn out how I wanted it to. It's too small to be turned into a 'stache. I drew one on the cake, but it just looks like a gross blob. Yeah, my birthday this year =pppbpbbbbbffff.
Something that did cheer me today was Jewellia H made me a birthday card with pineapples on it. It's really super adorable! There was a dollar inside of the card too. That was awesome!
Aright...that's all for today.
Sleep well.
Loveth,
Sarah
1 comment:
I'm sad that you're sad about your birthday! I was pretty pooped about mine, too. It wasn't so bad.
I'm not creative with the whole planning something awesome for someone's birthday... :/
What should I do for you? You need to give me an idea!
Oh, guess what?!
I'M COMING HOME TONIGHT! :D
Post a Comment