Smart move of smart moves today, dear.
In digital art we are on our last project, and the project has to do with images and words... Oooh. Basically our intstructor (Chet Glaze *it's a superhero name, I am CONVINCED*) wanted us to start off with an insignificant memory that stuck with us... and then brainstorm words and images from there and just branch off like crazy. Well, I was pretty much stuckity stuck when I thought "Heck, I'll go look through my blog! I should have some good stories in there!" Huhuhu, yes, quite brilliant... execpt for one minor detail...
Remember the speakings I had about "duck"? Uh-hum, YEAH. The person in question who said "duck" SITS RIGHT NEXT TO ME IN CLASS. Like, we are good frenz! And here I'm sitting digging through my blog and he's watching me! Brains! BRRRAAAINS! Oh the smartness.
Anywho, I dunno if was reading that part, or if in fact he memorized my blog address... CAUSE THAT WOULD BE... HORRIFIC.
A bit about my word/train of thought though. I remember this time when I was chillin' at Moorpark College munching on lunch, waiting for my cousin to get out of her class. All of the suddenb this fat, old, decrepit crow rolls up the lawn. He's cruisin' like any other crow would (dang dapper little fellows, how I adore them), 'cept with a little gangster lean (cause he's old man, OLD! He's seen some days). Anyhow, so he's cruisin' around me and there are little crows kind of hovering a bit, and they looked creeped out and scared of him! So, being the crow loving chica I am, I give the old man my sammich. Seriously. MY SAMMICH. This is a sacrafice for me 'cause I dig sammiches more than the average gal! Now, all the little crows freak out cause they want some really bad, but this old man whips around and stares them all down! He was INTENSE to say the least! Well to make this little story short, he gobbled down the sammich and went cruisin' along up the hill and over the little concrete bridge. After that day I never saw him again. I felt rather sad cause he was awesome. Awh, old gangstahman crow, how I miss you.
Yeeah. Well, that's the best I've come up with. Other stories I though of were the time I dropped my phone in the toilet, Dayle's glorious 8 seconds on my horse, the time I was chased around the yard by a rooster, aaaaand... I dunno what else. I'll have to do some more thinking.
Alright, I have to get it outta here! It's already 11something and I said that I would get to bed early tonight. Huhuhu.
Loveth,
Sarah
P.S. I've been looking up stuff about the French Rococo. CRAZY stuff, man! I love it!
3 comments:
You should have said all of that in class:)
Yess... I guess I should have. But it's too late for such business now!
look up Glaze of Glory on blogspot. It is my lame ass blogspot page.
Post a Comment