Friday, October 2, 2009

It seems that my face is missing.

Yeah, I deleted it. I want a new photo! This calls for some photoshop editings! Hohoho!

Let it here be known that I have a crush on Dean. As in... Dean from the Iron Giant. :) Also, Basil from the Great Mouse Detective. As well as Dimitri from Anastasia. Oh, and soon to be Prince Naveen from the latest Disney Princess movie. :D HE is a HAWTT mans. Yes indeed.

So, why did I come here to ramble about hot cartoon men? Because. It's a Friday night and HERE I SIT. NOT DOING ANYTHING. AGAIN. I was suppoooooosed to be off to Disneyland, but complications ensued (as they NORMALLY do) and we were unable to go. Not only that, but I missed my opportunity to go to SD and to a beach party for my friend who's moving to Arizona. It's okay though... cause I'd so much rather be here rambling about hot cartoon men.

Love,
Sarah

No comments: