Monday, October 26, 2009

It's called a blog, not a whine.

My weekend consisted of being very frustrated with Rachel. That is all I have to say on that subject. However, my weekend also consisted of saving Mum from locking herself out of the van, feeling like batman, watching a documentary about Ed "Big Daddy" Roth, hanging out with the youngest sibling, and starting Christmas Choir Practice. Shall we go into the "break-it-down"? Yussum. Here we go:

Feeling like Batman and Saving Mum go in the same catagory. Actually, so does hanging out with the youngest sibling. Dear Sarah, learn to sort out your thoughts properly. Moving on... Saturday night was supposed to be the night that I went to the Carnival that the YSA ward was doing. Guess who didn't go? Me. Instead I stayed home with Maggie whilst my Padre wandered off to watch BYU football (they were slaughtered. Poor fellows.) and my Mum went to drop of kiddies at the Halloween dance. Magz and I watched Robots and worked on our toe/fingernails. Padre eventually came back from watching the football game looking rather defeated. Apparently BYU lost to TCU... okay, they were MASSACRED by TCU. 38 to 7. OUCH. Anywho, Padre was about to chill with us when he gets a call from Mum. Apparently my lovely Momma locked her keys into the van while hanging out at Wal*mart. This definitely called for some swift action! Dad, in his Transformer's pj pants and BYU shirt, smashed his Nikes on and headed downstairs to... THE BATMOBILE! Okay, it's not a batmobile... it's a Superbee. IT'S GORGEOUS! Anwyays, to make a ridiculously short story long... haha. We set off into the night at 60mph with Dad at the helm of the great monsterous Superbee. It growled, shifted, and snarled down the fairly busy streets of Temecula/Menifee/Murrietta. We arrived just in time and saved Mum from herself. She rewarded us with sour gummy worms and Elvis Peanut Butter Banana cups. It was an exciting time! Then we headed home. The End.

Shortly after all that happened, Mum arrived home with a butterfly and bee in tow. The Ed Roth documentary was on so my Dad was all kinds of excited. I watched in support of my Dad and also because someday I'd like to be able to draw Rat Fink. That sick, twisted, gross, filthy guy. Awesome. I learned something though... apparently "Big Daddy" Roth hated Mickey Mouse and Rat Fink is bascially the antithesis (I hope I'm using that right...) of him. I will very shortly be looking for a Rat Fink shirt. :) I love the Mouse, don't get me wrong... but like I said... it'd be in support of my Dad. Since my Dad knows cars... I might as well know them too so we can have some common ground. Yay.

Yesterday was the start of Christmas Choir practice. We'll be singing selections from Handel's Messiah. About an hour of them actually. I'm excited but then not. The soprano part is COMEPLTELY RIDICULOUS! Half the music looks like Handel spilled ink all over the page. Craziness.

In normal not weekened news: I'm changing my major to Art. I feel like I've said this twice before...? Dunno, but, I have three reasons for this: Firstly, I won't have to retake any classes since alot of my multimedia classes DIDN'T transfer over. Secondly, I'll be able to get it outta MSJC faster. Thirdly, taking traditional art classes is going to help me hone what little skills I already have. And heaven knows I prefer traditional media over digital. There we have it! Now I have to look into a school. For some reason people keep saying Fullerton. Which would be cool, but I'd like to know how it holds up against other colleges and what kind of programs they have. I really want to get into the Animation field. I just... I need some help! I wish I knew people, cause that would be awesomesauce.

Anwyays, I really have to go. I found a GOLD MINE of info on Romanticism and my thesis seems pretty weak at this point. I need to write the greatest research paper ever... freals.

Alright, I'm out. Fare you well Blogland.

Loveth,
Sarah

No comments: