I had this giant thing all typed out, but it was dang whiny and nobody wants to read whiny. I didn't even want to re-read it. So, BUH-LETED. I will say that I don't feel like going to the carnival/dance. Also, I think I'm a bad friend. I thought I was a fairly awesome one... considering all the times I've rushed to Rachel's side to help her figure out her man problems... but you know, what evs. I guess I'm just a bad friend cause I didn't leave with them at 12:30 to help set up when the thing starts at 6:30. Sooorry. Don't want to. But I guess that makes me a bad and unreliable friend.
Anyways, so the other night I bought one of those Barbie keychains. The 1950's one, cause who doesn't dig a freakin' sweet black and white striped bathing suit? Yeah. Awesome. Basically I've been considering do a tribute type thing to her. Yeeeah.
Going to get started on my thesis for history. I'll be doing Romanticism. Woohoo.
Well, I'm feeling really... dumb. I'm out.
Loveth,
Saaaaarah
No comments:
Post a Comment