... my history professor spent the entire weekend heaving her guts into a toilet. :) I feel better about being sick now. Except that now I'm at the ridiculous mucus stage of sickness. Woohoo.
While at school today, Jayr noticed something on one of the cafeteria bulletins. We noticed it was Disney related flyer. Upon further inspection, the flyer was for the Disney College Program. Beast cows! I applied for them and they said NO! You know, I can't think of a better candidate than myself to represent Disney love at Disneyland! Well guess what Disney? YOU LUCKED OUT! Thppbbb. You're not getting any of this cause I'm going to Europe! HAHA. That'll teach them. Ha. What d'they care though? They don't. Filths. They just want my money!!! Jerks.
Today was intro day for Illustration. The class is going to chew me up. Awesome.
I'm outta here.
Oh, by the way... Chet is a horrible teacher and nobody likes him. :)
Loveth,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment