We begin with a rant.
(On a very early sidenote: Chet, I'm sorry for the rant that is about to be born...)
I. Hate. Illustration. For. Reals. Okay, that seems rather broad... alright. I HATE PROJECT 2 WITH MY WHOLE HEART. I won't be able to finish it! I CAN FEEL IT! That gingerbread house is going to MURDER me and it's my own dang fault for saying "Yeah awesome. Looks awesome!" AND if my classmates find out that I helped pick that beastcow I will be slaughtered/sacraficed to the Gods/massacred/and or beaten to death with Mighty Mouses. I'm going to have to do some SERIOUS illustration work at home or kick Jayr out of the class. The End.
Kay, now, here I come to this part of me. The part that secretly adores fashion. My dear 13 year old cousin said to me today over FBChat: "Hay, look up Tavi G(whateverherlastnameis)." Before this had happened we were chatting about Christian Siriano and how his Spring 2010 design are, GAW-JUSS. So, I trust my dear Emz judgement and look this gal up. Here is the link to... http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/ ... A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL'S BLOG. She gets free garb and crap just cause she pimps everybody in the fashion world! I would pimp everybody plus 5 to get free garb... CRAPDANGIT! Dude, not only that but she gets to go to the shows. Whattttt. And y'know, I've just proven as to why I don't get awesome stuff like that... I WHINE. But anyways... I see why my cousin enjoys the site. They both are 13, they both dig fashion. ... eugh. Now I feel like a filthy creeeeepppppeeerrrr.
ANYWAYS. Jayr just called and was like "HALP. I NEED A SONG." So he starts humming out this crazy piano tune and I craaaacked up. 5 minutes of time I could've spent doing something else like... BUYING MY OXFORDS. Wooooot.
Well, that's all for today, mansss. Remember, tip your waitresses and do thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssss with your words. It's full of awesome.
Love,
Sarah
P.S. Dude, I just remembered. I GOTTA FIND MY DISNEYLAND PHOTOS! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment