Thursday - NOW has been quite enjoyable. Where do I start...? Ah yes. We will start with Thursday.
I saw Bright Star on Thursday night. It's a movie about John Keats and his short lived love affair with Fanny Brawne. I feel bad that everything in the 1800's had to be hideously tragic. Poor bloke died of tuberculosis. Ah well. The movie was GREAT though! They had a gorgeous man playing Keats... so I was happy.
On Friday I saw Where the Wild Things Are. Uhm... yeah. I'm still on the fence about this movie. It DEFINITELY is not a children's movie, I can say that much is absolutely true. I was frightened of the monsters... especially Carol. He scared the poop out of me. I will say that the music was really wonderful and fun, and the film did have silly and good parts. I was still scared though. My Mum ADORED the movie. She says that we didn't understand the fact that each of the wild things represented an emotion. Thanks for the doubts, Mum, that's awesome! I totally got that part of it... but it didn't make the movie any less scary. Whoa though... if we be speaking artwise about the film: Uhm, YES. Artistically the film is GAW-JUZZ. Mhmm, much love for Spike Jonez. Good stuff.
After the movie I took a nap and then adventured to the Happiest Place on Earth. Was there till 1am. The people I went with thought it would be awesome to wait in 60-95 minute lines. In my book, this is a NO. I haven't the patience! It was a good time though. I submit that Space Mountain should be that fast... always. Darker though... yussplease.
Today we went to San Diego to spectate the SDSU vs. BYU game. It was a close game... but the COUGARS won! Much excitement in my life! Unga is my man. He is a beast and could drag both teams down the field. LOVE HIM! Great cheekbones... killer smile.. yusss.
Well anyways... I'm home now, just chillin'. Trying to figure out if I want to to my research paper on The French Rococo OR Romanticism. If I do Romanticism I can write about Keats... hohohoho.
Alright, my voice is broken... which doesn't directly affect my typing... but it sounds like an awesome excuse to GET IT OUT OF HERE.
Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment