Hahaha. :( Let's go through the weeks events:
Monday - ... I don't remember. I think I got new headphones? And studied for my Midterm in History.
Tuesday- Had Vietnamese food with Kevin, Jr, and Jayr.
Wednesday - Disneyland. I called this trip the "Extra 'specially cute kid day at Disneyland". Seriously. There was this ADORABLE little boy in line for Winnie the Pooh. He must've been like... almost 2? Something like that, but anyway... he had this bucket hat on (it looked as though he was being weighed down by it) and a little blue car in his hand. He was trying to escape his Mom, but failing. Epicly. So, his Mom had a friend with her who had a son, and they were screaming and then laughing at each other. T'was cute. However, the little boy in the bucket hat got so excited that he runs up to this little girl and squeals at her! Immediately, said little girl runs and hides behind her Mom. It was so stinking hilarious/cuuuute!
There was one more thing. These two little twin boys were chillin' in their stroller, face to face, squealing in the same tone. Hilarious.
Anyway, it was fairly crowded for a Wednesday in the off season. That's always... upsetting. After Disney, went home and studied for Midterm.
Thursday - Critique in digital art. It went mehhhh. Oh well, I was stressing about the Midterm. Went on a Sushi adventure. It was pretty fun.
Now, it's time for the fun part.
I get to History and take my seat as per usual. The history professor is 10 minutes late for the Midterm. Whatever though. So, while she's getting papers ready, I hear a voice in the back say "Oh, I have swine flu." So, I'm like... OKAY? You're a smart one, want to get the whole class infected. Nice. So, she gets up to the front of the class with a doctors note and she tells our Professor "Hey, I have swine flu." Our brilliant lovely Professor says "Well, you still have to take the midterm. But maybe you shouldn't sit back with the class." The girl goes right back to her seat and takes the midterm.
Now, correct me if I'm wrong... BUT ISN'T THE HEALTH OF THE CLASS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A FRIGGIN' MIDTERM?!?!?!?! Because now, I HAVE SWINE FLU AND I WANT TO DIE! I am SO extremely pissed off! Our Professor should've been like GET IT OUTTA HERE! OR the girl shouldn't even have come at all! But then again, I shouldn't blame the girl. Our Professor all but threatened our lives if we didn't show up for the midterm! It's completely ridiculous. And now, I'm sick. Awesome.
After the midterm I went home and started to feel a little funny, but I brushed it off and set it aside as tiredness. Watched The Office. JAM finally got married. Excitement. Also, Jayr's friend Jr told me that he liked me... which was weird. Then I had to hurt his feelings and tell him that I didn't feel the same way. Apparently, he's all kinds of upset. Oh well.
I deem Thursday as Worst. Day. Ever.
Friday - Died alot.
Today- Died some more.
Tomorrow - More Dying.
Yep, and that's my life currently. Hope everyone is feeling more awesome than I am.
Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment