Sunday, June 15, 2008

Get yourself the heck to bed.

Yeah, I just said... whatever the heck that might be that I said! Lol.

My cousins just called. It's becoming sort of a strange ritual that they call on Sunday night, put me on speakerphone, and thereafter proceed to shout, scream, blow my eyes out my ears, and make me laugh heartily! Haha, it's all great fun! Can't wait till I'm there.

So, my book is supposed to come between the 19th and the 1st of July. This is bad juju. I need it BEFORE the 23rd. Augh, not good. NOOOOT GOOOOOOD. Oh well, so goes MY life!

I have two letters to send tomorrow. One for Hollz (with my Blender's app in it!! I guess my job there is a done deal! HOT DOG!!!) and then, OF COURSE, one for Mi'Cardo! I was going to send this 'lil Anakin dude I found but I decided to save it till his birthday. :sigh: I don't think I will ever find a good balance between trying to be forgotten but being supportive as well. It's stupid and I hate it. Whatev, I'll deal.

I guess Jack Johnson will be having a concert near me! I WANNA GO. Coldplay too... how ballin' is that? My cousins don't like Coldplay... that freaks me out a little bit. I love Coldplay! They are the greatest thing since... sliced bread.

A'ight. I'm off to bed. E-mail day starts early. Huhuuhuhuhuh.

KRISTA. OMGOSH. WHAT THE HECCCCCKKKKK????? We need to hang.
Loveth,
Sarah

1 comment:

XenизSol said...

I love Coldplay, too!
I recorded them on Kimmel, and watched Viva la Vida over and over and over and over and over and over again. IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!
Yes, hang we must!
For my sanity, a'least...
...even though, I suspect it's beyond saving, heh...heh...
*sighs*