So, comforting a mish is hard. For seriousness. I don't ever know what to say! I can only like... assure him that everything is going to be okay! :sigh: I'm tired of failing at this! I just fail so much already, let's fail at a few more thingds. Right? Chyeah.
Today, I freakin' miss hugs. Like, REALLY. I dunno, I think it's time for one of those dreams when you can feel things. I just want some like, legit hugs! The kind where you freakin' KNOW that they care about you! Y'know?
Gosh dang, I am whiny. Sorry, I gotta get it out somewhere. That's what blogs are for, aren't they?
Anyhow, I opened up a bank account today. ABOUT TIME. The lady swindled me into getting a freakin' credit card. >:( I DON'T WANT. Apparently building credit is cool or something. I do not appreciate it. I guess my first purCHASE with it will be... that watch at Target. It's like $10. The rest of my purchases with it will be skittles. X) I'm SERIOUS. Auuuugh, I do not want.
MAH. I needs to vent some more. I'm friggin' bored and OH so lonely! I NEED SOME FRENZ POR FLAVOUR.
Love,
Sarah
KRISTA WHERE THE EFF *YEAH EFF* ARE YOU?>?>!!!?>!>>!>!<:L#W@!JN(Y@P(*&$ET@UE:
1 comment:
Okay, no joke, I have tried leaving comments on your blog SIX TIMES!!!!
AGHHHHH!!!!
My computer is NOT WORKING!!! It'll do the Word thing, and the iTunes thing, but the Internet thing?!?! b'GAH!!!
I'm on the family computer right now >:/
So, I lurves you, you are so my brand of hilarious and insane, and don't worry about Cardo. He'll be good.
Hey, we still going to that Dizzy place tomorrow?! Cause I really want to!!!
Where have I been?!?! Trapped in me hooooas! HELP!
..
I HEAART you! :D
Post a Comment